The concern at Milton is our ageing congregation. The support of members from Upton and Blewbury has proved very timely, and we have recently been joined by other new members.
We give thanks:
- for those who have recently joined us
- for the installation of the auto organ ( from Upton, and previously at Steventon) that has enabled us to have music for hymns when no musicians are available.
- that our groups appear to fulfil a need in the aging populations of Milton and the nearby village communities
- for the strong support for our community activities – the lunch club, the art group and the recent addition of our 'knit and natter' group which has grown from the 'holidays at home' initiative.
We pray for:
- strength to carry on our witness in the Village.
- guidance to find other ways to serve our community